A lawn needs nutrients just like any other living thing.
Our lawn care program will keep your turf healthy and green.
Our talented staff will provide you with a custom fertilization program to improve your lawn. See our fertilization programs below.
5 Applications of balanced fertilizer throughout the growing season.
● 1 Cabgrass Preventor - Granular
● 3 Broadleaf Weed Control - Liquid Spraying
● 1 Crabgrass Killer - Liquid Spraying
● Early Spring Application.
● Controlled release dimension often applied twice in heavily infested areas.
● Attacks the germination process to eliminate Crabgrass before is begins.
● Granular or Liquid, Often applied with the Mid Summer fertilizer application.
● Several products are used including preventative & killer should an infestation arise.
● Wintermoth Spraying.
Improves Drainage & reduces compaction. Makes nutirents & water readily available to turf roots. Improves air movement within root zone improving vigor & promoting growth.
● Used to adjust PH levels.
● Improve root structure.
● Increase nutrient availability.
Scratches thatch zone of turfgrass. Some thatch is a good thing, too much will limit air movement, decrease drainage, filter out nutrients, & promote disease. Annual Spring thatching removes the majority of thatch to improve turf vigor.
● Herbicide application.
● Pre-Season granular treatment attacking weed seedling development.
● Liquid weed control throughout the season on mulch beds, patios, walkways, & driveways.
● Fall lawn renovations
● Slice seeding
● Patch seeding
● Top dressing bare area with loam & seeding
● Aeration & overseeding